Friday, September 13, 2013

Could Be Doing Much Better

Once again, I am not doing well with my challenge. It's too easy to eat other people's leftovers. I can say with pride that I did not eat any cookies this week at the office. However, I did eat quiche with crust, one or two puffed wheat bars when I forgot my fruit snacks at home, and the last of my frozen bread. (Oh, and beer - gluten intolerant folks are advised not to drink it. I just started to like beer a few years ago and don't want to have to give it up.)

I've been feeling okay except for the cold I got walloped with early Thursday morning.

I'm so glad that quinoa isn't a grain because I can live without rice if I can have quinoa. And I do really love fruits and vegetables.

Thank goodness for the simple things...

No comments:

Post a Comment