Monday, September 9, 2013

Challenges Aren't Ever Easy, Right?

Of course not. So, naturally, we had pizza at the office today.

We planned to do a data entry party to enter all the volunteer waivers into our database as a team. We've been putting this off for months, so the stack of waivers was getting ridiculous. I brought a lunch and everything - quinoa with tomatoes, olive oil and basil, and red beans over mustard greens.

And then we ordered pizza... and I ate two slices, very slowly, and decided I didn't want to eat pizza anymore. They were just so greasy and I didn't even enjoy eating them. I saved my lunch for tomorrow.

At a community meeting tonight I did not have any oatmeal raisin cookies when they were offered to me, nor did I have any cookies at the office.

So I've made progress already and I'm proud of myself! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment