Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Carrots and Zucchinis, plus a whole lotta breadcrumbs

Although I didn't follow the recipe exactly, I had zucchini from the team at Appalachia that needed to be used up. I was given a vegan cookbook by a friend when I left Philadelphia and have never used it till now. There certainly don't need to be 2 full cups of breadcrumbs but aside from that it's quite a delicious recipe. I would recommend it for its taste and for its use of lots of vegetables - 3 cups of zucchini and 5 cups of carrots! 


So many breadcrumbs!


5 servings in one pan are hard to cut out. Look at the size of those servings! 


The texture was a little mushy. My "food processor" turned the zucchini and carrots into puree instead of grated vegetables. But the taste is so good that it doesn't matter. 

Thanks go to Ashley Flowers for giving me the book that provided this recipe! 

Happy (mush)ing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment